Are you seeking for admission into Msgr. Joseph Nwibegbunam Memorial Secondary School Otolo Nnewi; Oh Yes, PinGist Team is here to update you on the necessary requirements relating to Msgr. Joseph Nwibegbunam Memorial Secondary School Otolo Nnewi which the school today is known as one of the biggest schools in Nnewi which was established in the year 2001 when Rev Fr Patrick Unegbu was still the parish priest of this very church known as St Peter Claver’s Parish Otolo Nnewi, Anambra State.
Ever since this school started in the year 2001 it has been a very great school till date. The school as well has been very committed to the providing of quality and efficient education and the intensive proper formation of the young ones.
Furthermore, in the year 2008 and January 2009 school was approved by the Government so as to enhance the conduct of WAEC and NECO Examination without much difficulty of any kind.
The school and produced student’s of today who are good citizens of the society and doing very well in there various places. The school has well furnished classes, computer rooms, library 📚etc; that gives students the availability to study well and make a good result.
Below👇is the Admission Procedures and Uniform Requirements Instituted by the school (Msgr. Joseph Nwibegbunam Memorial Secondary School Otolo Nnewi)
- Purchase or get admission form from the computer section located in the school premises.
- Then kindly take your entrance exam that will be conducted by the school in which you want to apply to.
- If the student is announced to be excellent in his exams; he then proceed to the office of Guidance and Counsellor for medical and health check clearance as insisted by the school as part of the candidate’s document.
- After clearance has been made by the Guidance and Counsellor the candidate in question then proceeds to the office of the principal for an Admission Letter.
- After the Admission Letter given to you by the principal, the candidate then proceeds to meet the school bursar of the school 🏫 for proper directives on how to pay the fees instituted by the school.
- Then make your clearance at the vice principal office and purchase the recommended textbooks 📚offered by the school.
For the admission of the new intakes of Msgr. Joseph Nwibegbunam Memorial Secondary School Otolo Nnewi, the student or the successful candidate is expected to get the entire uniform requirements and should be obtained or given by the school only which are as follows:
- 1 pair of sandals
- 2 or 3 pairs of school uniforms offered by the school to the candidate
- 1 or 2 pairs of socks
- One beret for female students; NOTE: Msgr. Joseph Nwibegbunam Memorial Secondary School Otolo Nnewi is a school for boys and girls but have a hostel for boys only who are willing to be in a boarding school (IS NOT BY FORCE).
- 1 or 2 pears of sports wears (P.E)
- One cardigan
- E-Mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No: +234-706-915-4255
- Website: msgrjoenwibeschoolportal.com
- Location: Otolo Nnewi, Anambra State
In-order for candidates or guarding not to run into the hand of
scammers online; you are advised to move directly to the school in question to make your payment or clearance of any kind. MSGR NWIGBEGBUNAM will never ask you to pay any money online. For proper accountability please move directly to the school.