Are you seeking for admission into St Joseph school of Nursing, Adazi Nnukwu; you don’t need to worry yourself because PinGist Team is here to bombard you with informations concerning seeking admission into St Joseph school of Nursing, Adazi Nnukwu.
The world is going more digital; nowadays you don’t need to stress yourself that much when there is a way out for you. And the way out to know more about St Joseph school of Nursing, Adazi Nnukwu is here already on PinGist.Com.Ng.
Our Team will satisfy you with the basic requirements or information you need concerning admission into St Joseph school of Nursing, Adazi Nnukwu.
REQUIREMENTS ACCORDING TO THE SCHOOL
1. Candidates must possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB. Combination of WAEC/WAEC, NECO/NECO, WAEC/NECO is acceptable. NABTEB cannot be combined with WAEC or NECO or another NABTEB. If candidate will use NABTEB, she must have all the required 5 credits in it.
2. Original WAEC/NECO or NABTEB Certificate or computer printout.
3. Awaiting result is not accepted.
4. Testimonial (to be obtained from the school you obtained your WAEC/NECO.
5. Birth certificate from National Population commission or Government Hospital or/Declaration of Age from Court.
6. Active and functional personal email.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
1. Pay a non-refundable sum of fifteen thousand, four hundred naira only (N15, 400) into the School bank account:
Bank: ZENITH BANK
Account Name: ST. JOSEPH COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES
Account Number: 1016176925
2. Pay with the candidate’s name
i. You can go to the bank and make payment.
ii. You can pay through your bank app.
iii. Those who pay through bank app MUST write the candidate’s name in the narration/ remark as the case may be.
iv. Those who pay through bank app MUST screen shot and print their bank transaction Receipt not their bank transaction alert/ text message.
V. (Do not pay through POS).
3. Upload your bank teller or bank transaction receipt not bank transaction alert/ text message.
4. Come to the examinations hall with your proof of payment.
In-order not to face any problem or challenges online; you are as well advised to go directly to St Joseph school of Nursing, Adazi Nnukwu and seek for your admission form.
Below is the school contact details
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +2348142400251
- School Website: www.consa.edu.ng
Furthermore, according to the school website the admission sale form for St Joseph school of Nursing, Adazi Nnukwu ends on the 8th August, 2023. And also the first screening Examination holds on the 9th August, 2023. It was also stated on there website that only successful candidates in the first screening examination will be eligible for the second screening. Candidates willing to participate in this examination are also advised to study very well before the exam; in-order for them to come out with flying colors.